A doctor, nurse, counsellor, psychiatrist and outreach worker are here to help you with any health concerns.
We want to give you free and confidential help with anything to do with your health. If you need it, we are glad to give you referrals to other health services.
• Birth Control • Sexually Transmitted Infections • Trans* Health • • Drug & Alcohol Problems • Mental Health Concerns or Issues •
• Counselling • Pregnancy Testing & Support • Blood Tests
• Pap Tests • Relationship Issues • Referrals to Specialists •
• Vaccines • Info About Housing • Info About Job-training •
• Info About Alternative Education • Help Getting a Care Card •
• Art Therapy •
We can provide medications including oral contraceptives
at cost or free for youth in need.
We provide lab tests: Pregnancy and STI tests are always available. Blood testing (e.g. for HIV or hepatitis) available on Wednesdays.
We immunize you against viruses like hepatitis to keep you safe
We are available to answer your questions. We have lots of information about health and local services.